What We Do
MBA Apply is a personalized, no-nonsense admissions consulting service designed to help you get into the world's top business schools of your choice.
Whether you are a banker or NGO professional, consultant or military officer, engineer or brand manager, international globe trotter or All-American, or someone who has taken an unconventional career and life path -- MBA Apply can help you put together strong, cohesive applications that effectively convey who you are as an individual (and not just another worker drone), why your accomplishments are important to you, and how an MBA will help you fulfill your future ambitions.
As you are probably aware, the competition to get into the world's top programs is intense. Moreover, you have probably read countless articles and discussion forums providing conflicting advice about the key factors for admission and whether you have what it takes to get in.
So what are business schools looking for in the application? In essence, business schools are seeking students that have demonstrated a strong potential to become leaders within their communities -- large or small. To effectively lead involves a combination of the following attributes:
- an aptitude for solving problems in real-world and academic settings;
- an empathy for diverse viewpoints and circumstances, which is essential for being an effective leader and team player,
- a sense of forward momentum and progress in their careers and extracurricular interests, and
- a strong sense of one's values and priorities.
These attributes are precisely what all business schools are looking for when evaluating applications. This is why there are no absolutes when it comes to GMATs, college grades, work experience, and so forth. MBA Apply can assess your individual situation and help you tailor applications that are uniquely yours -- and thus separating yourself from the rest of the jargon-laden and canned responses common in thousands of applications.
Contact MBA Apply now.
Alex Chu, Founder
MBA Apply was founded by Alex Chu, a Wharton MBA graduate. His clients have gotten admissions to virtually all of the top MBA programs. He is also the author of The MBA Field Guide: How to Get In & What to Expect at the World's Renowned Programs.
A native of Canada, Alex has lived in North Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, and on both coasts of the United States and Canada. Prior to MBA Apply, Alex served as the CFO of a venture-backed animation studio in San Francisco, a role in which he was instrumental in raising two rounds of funding and helping lead the company towards profitability. In addition, he previously worked as an investment banker in the Equity Capital Markets and Mergers & Acquisitions groups at a global investment bank.
Alex holds a Master of Business Administration from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts from Queen’s University at Kingston. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
ACCESS MBA Tour: Top MBA Events in Montreal & Toronto October 18 - 20th
Meet representatives from the best business school and ask them your questions about admissions criteria, scholarship opportunities, job openings after an MBA or an Executive MBA - whether you have 2 years of work experience, or you are a manager with up to 15 years of experience, the Access MBA event will help you choose your next career move!
Montreal: Tuesday October 18, 2016 at Hyatt Regency Montreal Hotel 4:30pm - 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Toronto: Thursday, October 20, 2016 at Metro Toronto Convention Centre 4:30pm - 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Exclusively at these events:
- More than 30 MBA and Executive MBA programs in one place
- Individual meetings with Admission Directors who will answer your questions
- Interactive MBA conferences
- Advising sessions with Access MBA consultants to discuss your MBA project
- GMAT preparation and workshops
- Many scholarship opportunities (total worth over 1 million euros)
Why Get an MBA?
- 93% of the MBA graduates landed their dream job (GMAC 2015 Survey)
- The same recent graduates reported median salary on a global scale of 128,569 USD (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- 100% salary increase on average (Financial Times 2015)
Register here to guarantee your place: